Monday, April 2, 2012

Gotta Love Free!

So, I have been a member of Crowdtap for awhile now, and it has been such a blast! If you have not become a member of Crowdtap, I highly recommend that you sign up.
http://www.crowdtap.com/

This site has many great opportunities to sample great products. Most recently, I was selected to sample Old Navy's new line of spring dresses, and this experience was a blast. I received vouchers for both myself and a friend, so I chose to give it to my mom. We went shopping together, and it was an exciting experience, for sure! After trying on almost every dress they carried, I chose an adorable maxi dress. My Mom decided on a different maxi dress, but we could have bought many of the dresses we tried on, as they all fit so well! Here are our new dresses!

No comments: